ALL DISCOVERY PASS SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
1.For ticket delivery problems ONLY, email firstname.lastname@example.org, for VENUE questions visit www.niagarafallsstatepark.com.
2.These Vouchers grant a revocable license to the holder, or their designate, for one time redemption for a Niagara USA Discovery Pass.
3. All hours and operating schedules are subject to change without notice and all attractions or events are subject to closing or cancellation due to weather conditions or venue capacity.
4. These Vouchers may not be used with any other promotional offer unless specifically designated.
5. These Vouchers are non-refundable, cannot be sold, and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen. This voucher may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other purposes without the prior written consent of Niagara Falls State Park management.
6. Use of Vouchers or Passes by anyone other than the purchaser will result in confiscation of the Vouchers or Passes without refund and ejection from the premises.
7. Management reserves the right to revoke Vouchers or Passes at any time without refund if misused, abused, or if the holder fails to abide by the policies, rules and regulations of Niagara Falls State Park. Pass holders may be removed at any time by refund of the purchase price.
8. The holder of these Vouchers agrees to the posted regulations and conditions of use of the Niagara Falls State Park.
9. Passes must be presented at the admission gates upon visit without exception or full admission and attraction fees will apply.
10. Photographs or video tape taken at Niagara Falls State Park may not be used for any commercial purpose. Niagara Falls State Park reserves the right to take photographs/video of guests while on Niagara Falls State Park premises to be used for commercial or promotional purposes. The Niagara Falls State Park management reserves the right to remove from the premises those visitors breaking any law or regulation, without compensation.
11. Release - Voucher holder assumes all risks and danger of, and releases, Niagara Falls State Park, Niagara Adventure Theater, and their management, partners, agents or employees from any liability for personal injury, property loss or damage, whether occurring prior to, during or after visiting Niagara Falls State Park premises and whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
12. The 2017 Niagara USA Discovery Pass is valid from May 18th through October 22nd, 2017 for attractions at Niagara Falls State Park, located on the United States side of Niagara Falls – not valid in Canada. Refunds will only be given if we are unable to provide a service at an included attraction within the valid timeframe. Only the attraction fee will be refunded. All sales are final.
13. For additional information about the venue, call (866) 750-4629.